Mesenchymal stem cell (MSC) therapy can be an alternative to treat many diabetes patients as it is increasingly showing effectiveness among receivers.
1. For Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus, MSC has shown promising treatment effectiveness. Immune system dysfunction is one of the main pathogenesis of type 1 diabetes. MSC is capable of secreting anti-inflammation and immunoregulation factors to induce immune tolerance, thus inhibiting the multiplication and chemotaxis of T cells , cells that help with immunity to kill off infected cells. Additionally, MSC also stimulates regeneration of impaired cells. Multiple factors will be secreted by MSC to stimulate the differentiation of beta cells  for treatment purpose. Beta cells are cells located in pancreas that produce insulin.
2. For Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, excessive volume of blood sugar will cause impairment to beta cells, thus affecting the normal secretion of insulin by pancreas. The application of MSC will differentiate into beta cells and replace any impaired beta cells of pancreas. MSC will also stimulate the generation of blood vessels by releasing multiple bioactive substance. The generated blood vessels are important to create a better microenvironment of beta cells besides repairing the pancreatic gland.
3. For many chronic complications that resulted from diabetes, MSC could be a good treatment option. MSC has the immunoregulation function and is able to differentiate into multiple types of cells, thus providing optimistic treatment effectiveness in treating diabetic cardiomyopathy, diabetic netropathy, diabetic neuropathies and diabetic foot.
ReLife International Medical Center is a professional medical provider with decades of experience by using stem cell therapy to treat various chronic diseases. For more details regarding mesenchymal stem cell therapy for diabetes, please kindly consult us on email@example.com or visit our website on www.relifemed.com. We are happy to provide medical solution for your inquiry.
1. T cells, also known as T lymphocytes, are mainly responsible for tailoring body’s immune response to specific pathogen, to search and kill any cells invading to our body.
2. Beta cells, responsible for produce, store and release the hormone insulin. Whenever the body delivers the signal of high blood sugar, Beta cells response by secreting hormone insulin to control the sugar level within our body.